Find Roland F 120 Review below. Roland F-120is a SuperNATURAL Piano in a modern Cabinet.
F-120 is stylish and an ideal choice for piano enthusiasts who are looking for authentic sound and touch in a space-saving, a contemporary cabinet, and at an affordable price.
Roland F120 makes use of the Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine, providing the ultimate piano sound and response. Its minimalist aesthetic design will blend into any home interior.
Roland F-120 Review 2018-2019
In this Roland F-120 review, we are going to look at its features as well as other specs of the instrument
SuperNATURAL Piano engine
F120 brings a new level of authentic sound and natural performance with its SuperNATURAL Piano engine. It aids in analyzing the complex and ever-changing characteristics of concert grand pianos. It captures and reproduces the tonal variations based on the velocity of each keystroke.
With Supernatural, 3 key elements are noticeably enhanced: note decay, velocity response, and key-range behavior.
Slim Cabinet Design
Roland F-120 digital piano is a slim, stylish, compact piano. It can fit anywhere within your room. It comes with a unique folding-lid design which covers the keyboard. It also serves as a music rest when it is raised.
F120 is available in 2 stunning finishes: Satin White and Black
Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The keyboard is fitted with an Ivory Feel-G keyboard which features Progressive Hammer Action. The F120 gives you an expression and performance that rivals that of high end pianos by combining the newest sensor technologies and Super NATURAL Piano sound engine.
F120 Roland piano is more than a great, it is equipped with amazing features that will enhance your skills. For instance, Twin-Piano is designed for you to have side-by-side lessons or performances with a duet partner or a teacher. The twin piano feature enables the keyboard to be split into two sections, each covering the same octaves. You can easily hear what the teacher is hearing teaching and replicate the practice.
Also the left and right pedals can be reassigned to act as damper pedals for either side of the split keyboard. It also has a built-in metronome and recorder.
More about Roland F120
- SuperNATURAL Piano engine onboard
- Compact, lightweight and stylish cabinet
- Ivory Feel-G keyboard for true piano feel and touch
- The Metronome, a recorder, and Twin Piano features
- Dedicated front-panel buttons for piano practice, performance, and lessons
- Low power consumption and Auto Off function
- Two classy finishes: Satin Black and White
Roland F 120 Specs
- 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G keyboard)
- 5 levels, Fixed Touch
- Whole, Twin Piano
- SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- 128 voices
- 30 tones
- Always On
- 3 Hz to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Reverb (Off, 1 to 10)
- Brilliance (-10 to 0 to +10)
Only for Piano Tones:
- String Resonance (Always On)
- Damper Resonance (Always On)
- Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- 1 track
- Recorder Section: 1 song
- Internal Memory: Max. 10 songs
- 30,000 notes
- Song Select
- Track Mute
- All Song Play
- Quarter note = 10 to 500
- 120 ticks per quarter note
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 10 songs
- 189 songs
Rated Power Output
- 12 W x 2
- [8 cm x 12 cm] x 2
- Panel Lock
- MIDI Visual Control
- DC In jack
- Pedal connector
- Input jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI connectors (In, Out)
- Headphone jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- 12 W (4 W to 24 W)
- Owner’s Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
- Headphone Hook
Size and Weight (With lid closed, stabilizers mounted)
- 1,361 mm
- 53-5/8 inches
- 345 mm
- 13-5/8 inches
- 778 mm
- 30-11/16 inches
- 34 kg
- 75 lbs.