Reviews for Broil King Grills: The King Broil Grills are well-designed to give you value for your money. From stylish and durable construction to exceptional cooking versatility, it will ensure you have a wonderful time.
Today we are going to look at the best Broil King Grills available on the market.
- Reviews for Broil King Grills
- Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 Review
- Broil King Monarch 390 Review
- Broil King Imperial XLS Review
Reviews for Broil King Grills
Below are some of the best Broil King rills that you can purchase.
Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 Review
Looking for Broil King Sovereign 90 XLS Review? Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 is one grill that will give you a remarkable experience during your grilling moments. This grill takes the experience to another level. It has four main burners, on the side, there is another burner on the side and to rap it all a rotisserie burner provides extra options to the user.
Many users have praised the grill for its 1000 squared inches cooking space. Covered with stainless, the cooking area is easy to clean regardless of the type of food being grilled. Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 grill is made to give value and exceptional service.
Broil King Sovereign 90 XLS Review
Main features of Broil King sovereign XLS 90
- The central surface has four stainless steel 9 mm with dual-tube burners which ensure strong heat distribution for the 600sq inches of cooking area.
- The four burners give out 50,000 BTU’s of heating energy which is a very good range of heat control.
- On the side we will find a burner with 10,000 BTU of burning heat capacity, this side burner is meant for those who prefer grilling differently
- To make it more adaptable to users’ needs this grill has a powerful rotisserie-style back burner complete. This back burner burns out with 18,000 BTU. In addition, the rotisserie kit is perfect for cooking or roasting any meal
- Even with excellent burners and a large cooking area, Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 actually lacks the flat top burner which is a preference for all those who prefer the hibachi method of grilling their meals
- It is good to note that the additional burners on the side and the back give you an additional working area of 400 sq inches
- This grill has also a good build cabinet which one can store cooking and grilling tools, vegetable, and any other spices needed for cooking.
- At the bottom, there are two large wheels for support and some other small wheels which aid in mobility.
Advantages of Broil King sovereign XLS 90
- A total of six burners which are stainless steel will definitely give you unlimited heat circulation and distribution
- Easy to clean due to the stainless steel
- The cooking area is actually bigger than normal grills
- It comes with storing area that enables one to store the grilling tools
Disadvantages of Broil King sovereign XLS 90s
- The cooking area, especially for main burners, is not large enough for someone who needs to grill a larger portion of meals
- It lacks a floating top for people who prefer the flat top grill
Design of Broil King sovereign XLS 90
Although the grill is not all stainless steel it is made to suit its functions. The burners are all stainless steel hence more durability. The lid is made of aluminum and since this metal is long-lasting you can be assured that your lid will be in shape for a longer time. Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 has side arms that can be folded upwards or downwards to costume your present grilling desires and needs
The cabinet and shelves of this grill have been costumed to enable the user to store the grilling necessities. One good thing about these shelves is the folding sides which hold things like snacks in a good place. The design material is actually a combination of stainless steel and aluminum which are easily clean and are durable with no chances of getting rusty.
The overall design of the grill is pretty appealing and you can be assured that your grilling experience will look technological with this grill. The lid will provide the good cover needed for cooking styles such as smoking. The side burners will also enable you to venture and get different grilling methods while still utilizing the main burners.
In its design, Broil King sovereign XLS 90, has an advantage in that it has easily controlled knobs that enable you to simply set your grill surface to exact temperatures for numerous different cooking styles. This grill has stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system that vaporizes the juices of your meals to add a little bit of extra grilling flavor.
Another good thing is that it has a sure light ignition system that lights up once a need arises. As a propane grill, this system is good since the grill will heat up quickly and efficiently. Another unique feature is that the bottom has locking caster wheels which will allow you to stabilize the grill on uneven ground or surface.
A good grill comes with a warranty and as a result, Broil King sovereign XLS 90 has a limited lifetime warranty that covers the control panel, lid, and housing. This is because these three parts are built with good materials such as stainless steel and aluminum.
The manufacturer has also given 10 years warranty on the stainless steel burners and the back rotisserie burner. This warranty is against all defects in material or workmanship. On other parts like the stainless steel cooking system, cart and cooking grates components are warranted for five years. While all remaining parts and paint are warranted for two years.
Shopping for a good grill that will give service will require one to consider the material which the grill is made of, the design, the capacity and cooking area, and finally the price. A good grill should give value to your money. Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 is good for the grill to purchase at it give all these factors
In short, this grill is made of quality and long-lasting material. The cooking area is large (main cooking area 600sq and 400sq for the side burners.) The burners give a priority for the users to use different ways of cooking. The price is affordable and it’s a good deal for the service you will get. You can be assured that for a good number of years you will this grill without any disappointments. Finally, the manufacturer has given a good warranty to ensure you are covered against unnecessary faults like poor lids, control panels, and defects in the material. Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 is one of the best grills in the markets.
Broil King Monarch 390 Review
Looking for Broil King Monarch 390 Review? Find Broil King 931284 Monarch 390 Reviews.
The Broil King is well known for delivering the best grills on the market. Every Broil King grill is built to offer unmatched cooking flexibility. The Broil King Monarch 390 has not been left behind. It is designed in such a way that it is able to provide you with the capability of preparing any recipe you desire that requires a grill.
Monarch 390 grill measures 22 x 51.8 x 48 inches. It weighs 122 pounds making it moveable.
The Monarch 390 liquid propane gas grill comes with three burners that are capable of producing 30000 BTU as main burner output.
The cooking area of this grill is 350 sq. Inches, which are spacious enough to prepare food for your whole family at a go. The grill also features a sure-lit electronic ignition system, making it faster to ignite when you quickly need it.
For sure the Broil King has grills for any budget; the features are of quality standards.
Broil King Monarch 390 Review
When shopping for a mid-range grill, what you need is a product that will offer you a long-lasting performance. A product that is well priced and gives you value for your money. That’s why Broil King Monarch 390 price falls in this category. The Broil King is known for the value they provide in their grills.
Main features of Broil King Monarch 390
- 30, 000 BTU main burner output
- 10, 000 BTU stainless Steel side burner
- 12, 000 BTU stainless Steel rear rotisserie burner
- Premium rotisserie kit
- Heavy-duty reversible cast iron cooking grids
- 350 sq. inches Primary cooking space and a total of 520 sq. In. cooking space which includes a porcelain warming rack
- Monarch 390 grill has three 3 burners – the three stainless steel Dual-Tube burners are designed to ensure there is excellent heat coverage over the 350 square inches primary cooking area. The end result enables your food to be well cooked as well as retain the flavor of the food.
- Features sure lit electronic ignition system
- Has two deluxe Accu-temp thermometer
- Features stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
- Has a stainless steel cook box with cast aluminum end caps and also features a rust-resistant zinc-coated steel component
- Metallic charcoal-painted drop-down steel side shelves
Advantages of Broil King Monarch 390
- Provides you with value for your money as it comes with amazing features, such as three burners, side burner, three burners, and rear rotisserie burner
- Easy to ignite
- Easy to move it from one point to another.
- Wide cabinet space
Disadvantages of Broil King Monarch 390
- We found out that the primary cooking area is not that large, therefore it does not provide you with enough space if you want to prepare a large meal
- The design is a bit simple but it does the function best
Design of Broil King Monarch 390
The grill features a rust-proof cast aluminum cook box and durable stainless steel components.
It comes with a side burner that will allow you to do more. With it, you will be able to create mouth-watering side dishes, sauces, or soups while you grill.
Broil King Monarch 390 heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids are reversible. The grid on one side is grooved to capture juices while the other side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks.
The grill features a stainless steel Flav-R-Wave Cooking System. This system ensures there is even and superior heat distribution in the cooking area. It also protects the burner and vaporizes drippings to give your meal a great barbecue flavor.
The Linear Flow Valves control knobs in this grill provide you with unlimited heat control enabling you to set your grill to the correct temperature for roasting, slow cooking, or searing. This is an amazing feature as you will have total control of your cook.
It also comes with a Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer which is easy to read. You are able to monitor the temperature as you prepare your meals. There are certain foods that require you to cook at a certain temperature. This is an awesome feature that will offer you the right temperature monitoring.
Broil King Monarch 390 Therma Cast Cookbox is made from die-cast aluminum and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It provides you with amazing heat retention as well as long-lasting durability.
It also features Steel Fold-Down Shelves that are designed to fold down to provide you with convenient storage in limited spaces.
The Broil King Monarch 390 comes with a warranty. No need to worry if something goes wrong. Its warranty is broken down into different parts. The cook box comes with a limited lifetime warranty while the stainless steel Dual-Tube burners come with a ten-year warranty. All the other parts feature a 2-year warranty.
When you want to purchase the best grill, the first thing you look at is the price and the features it has to offer. The Broil King has put together a grill that will give you value for your money. Its features are designed to be durable.
The three burners will give you the power you need, in addition to the side burner and the rear rotisserie burner. Finding all these features in one grill makes it worth buying.
Broil King Imperial XLS Review
Discover Broil King Imperial XLS Review. The Broil King Imperial XLS is an excellent piece of BBQ equipment. It is well-designed to give you smooth cooking and give you the delicious food you have always dreamt of.
Broil King Imperial XLS is a 6 Burner that is either sold as Liquid Propane Gas Grill or Natural Gas with Rotisserie and Side Burner. The amazing thing about this grill is that is stainless steel, making it long-lasting as well as easy to clean.
The Broil King Imperial XLS takes luxury and performance to a new level. Its appearance is just unique and well designed to impress. As a cook, you will actually love its performance.
The grill is crafted from durable North American stainless steel while the exterior of the 6-burner BBQ rotisserie is inspired by professional cooking appliances. It features a double-wall stainless steel cook box, commercial-grade cast stainless steel cooking grids, patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners among other luxury features.
This Premium gas grill price is not for the heart-fainted ones. If you want to cook like a professional chef, get Broil King Imperial XLS Today.
Broil King Imperial XLS Review
Before we jump into its main features and design let’s look at the pros and cons.Check Price on Amazon >>
- It has a large surface area that enables you to prepare meals for larger family or big party gatherings.
- The stainless steel makes it look more appealing, it will immediately fit into any environment you place it.
- It is a very powerful grill
- Easy to clean
- Comes with cooking adjustment knobs. This provides you with the control you need when you are preparing your meals. You can adjust to any preference you need.
- Quick to light and cooks very fast
- Has an efficient heating system
- Has enough storage space
Disadvantages of Broil King Imperial XLS
- The price is a bit high, not for a person looking for a budget grill
- It is a little heavy to lift
Main features of Broil King Imperial XLS
- 6 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners
- It is able to deliver up to 60,000 BTU output
- 10,000 BTU Side Burner
- 15,000 BTU Rear Rotisserie Burner
- It includes a premium Rotisserie Kit
- Has a limited lifetime warranty
- Features Stainless steel Flav R Wave cooking system that delivers even heat distribution
- Linear-flow burner valves enable precise temperature control
- Sure Lite electronic ignition easily ignites the grill
- Provides 750 sq in primary cooking surface
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- The professional cast stainless steel cooking grids deliver the searing power of cast iron
- Easy to maintenance
- Has side shelves and an enclosed cabinet that provides more workspace as well as storage for grilling essentials
- The Illuminated control knobs make the grill to be more stylish. It illuminates after the sunshine
Broil King Imperial XLS Design
Its outer part is stainless, giving you that amazing look, able to blend into any environment you place it. The stainless steel design also makes it easy to clean.
The Rotisserie Burner is very powerful with 15,000 BTU. It is designed using stainless steel. It will enable you to roast turkeys, chickens, and roasts. Direct flame rear rotisserie burners fill the full width of the cookbox enabling you to barbecue 2 – 3 chickens at one time. The Indirect heat prevents drippings from burning or igniting, eliminating the possibility of flare-ups.
The grill has a high-powered 10,000 BTU Side Burner integrated into the side shelf. This burner is best for preparing side dishes, sauces, vegetables, stir fry, eggs, or anything you are preparing on the side.
The Broil King imperial features Professional Cast Stainless Steel Cooking Grids. It has two sides: pointed and grooved.
The Electronic Ignition System enables the grill to start faster and easier. You will not waste a lot of time trying to ignite the grill. You will start preparing your meals immediately.
It comes with Built-In Control Knob Lights that illuminate creating a stylish look.
The Pull-Out Tank Drawer enables you to change the Propane tank quickly.
The Broil King Imperial XLS comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It is designed using stainless steel, making it more durable. In most cases, you will not even need to use the warranty, but it’s always best to purchase a product that has a warranty.
The dual burner, cook box, and rotisserie come with a ten-year warranty. The Flav-R-Wave comes with a five-year warranty, while the other parts have a two-year warranty.
When you are looking for a premium grill, you will always find it has premium specs and premium prices. Broil King Imperial XLS comes with amazing features that will enable you to prepare the best meals like a pro.
This grill is easy to install and easy to clean. The six burners and side burner in addition to the controls will enable you to customize your meals.
This is the grill to purchase if you are looking for a grill that is well-designed and will do the job perfectly. It has the capacity to meet the needs of all barbecue enthusiasts.
You can also have a look at Weber Summit S-470 Review