Discover Williams Overture 88 Key Digital Pianos. In this page we are going to look at Williams Overture 2 Review, What makes it tick and worth purchasing.
The Williams Overture piano comes with many amazing features, and it is well designed.
|Williams Overture||88||64||Check on Amazon|
Overture 2 redefines digital piano elegance. It comes with a complete with a classic, stylish ebony gloss finish, robust sound palette, unique feel and many extra features.
Williams Overture Keyboard comes with a fully weighted keyboard with adjustable touch-sensitivity, sustenuto, sustain, and soft pedals, 143 very realistic voices and 64-note polyphony.
Williams Overture 2 Features
Sound quality of the Williams Overture 88 key digital piano is just perfect. You will understand when we say of a fine piano. When you play it, it produces a rich and remarkable sound that is unmatched with most digital pianos in the same price category.
The speakers on Williams Overture 2 are loud enough; you can even use them in a concert or performance. Its sound quality is one of the best. It has not been compromised to make the keyboard affordable.
Key Action and Realism
Key action of the Williams Overture 2 is a fully weighted keyboard. It provides plenty of realism for all levels. The sensitivity of the keys can be adjusted to fit one’s personal preferences.
The key action might not be as perfect as you might want but it’s one of the best that you can get.
More Features and Specifications
- Overture comes with both MIDI, AUX connectivity and USB as well as a headphone jack.
- Comes with three pedals, sustenuto, sustain, and soft
- Equipped with a metronome
- Play-along songs
- 88 weighted keys
- Luxurious chassis
- 147 sounds
- Four-speaker amplification system
- 2-track recorder
- Split/layer/duet function
Williams Overture 2 Specs
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Key size: Full
- Action: Hammer action
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Adjustable
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Polyphony: 64-note
- Number of voices: 147
- Split: Yes
- Layers: Yes
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI over USB
- AUX input: Yes
- Line output: RCA, 1/4″
- Headphone jacks: 2
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: Internal and USB flash port
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI sequencer
- Accompaniment styles: Not applicable
- Display: Backlight LCD
- Preset songs: 55
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Chorus: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Other: Yes
- Width: 54 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Height: 34 in.
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Power: Adapter included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench: Built-in stand
- Key action is very realistic
- Has an adjustable touch sensitivity which allows you to fine-tune to your own preferences.
- Good sound quality
- 143 voices