Looking for the best kids binoculars or binoculars for kids? Do you have a little child who would like to spend some time with you in the woods, go for bird watching or look at the beautiful space from the comfort of your glass window?
We are going to look at kids binoculars reviews that you can purchase.
On this page, you will find the different types of kids binoculars which come with different features. They are well designed and come with varying degrees of quality. The price varies depending on the quality of materials used, features, and design.
This kids binoculars guide will give you a quick overview on what to purchase or get. You can also get Best Compact Binoculars for your self.
- Best Kids Binoculars – Binoculars for Children
- Carson Hawk Kids 30mm Beginner Field Binoculars
- Kidwinz Shock Proof 8×21 Kids Binoculars
- Bushnell Falcon 7×35 Binoculars – Best kids binoculars
- Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars
- BlueCabi Shock Proof 6x21mm Binoculars – Best Binoculars for Kids
- Learning Resources Primary Science Big View Binoculars
- Fisher Price Kid Tough Binoculars – Good Binoculars for Kids
- ExploreOne 6×21 Binoculars – Binoculars for Kids
- Luwint 8 X 21 Kids Binoculars
- Educational Insights GeoSafari Compass Binoculars
Best Kids Binoculars – Binoculars for Children
Below are some of the best binoculars for kids on the market.
Carson Hawk Kids 30mm Beginner Field Binoculars
The Hawk is an ultra-deluxe 30mm pair of field binocular for children. It is durable and lightweight and easy for kids to hold on their own.
This child binocular will help your child in exploring the world around them. It is best for bird watching, outdoor events, sports, as well as camping.
The kid binoculars comes with a pouch, lens cloth as well as strap.
It measures 4.2 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches and comes with a warranty for a period of one year.
Kidwinz Shock Proof 8×21 Kids Binoculars
These are great set of binoculars for children. The Kidwinz Shock Proof Binoculars offer durability as well as safety features that will help your child to explore the world around them.
These kid binoculars have rubber eyepieces help to protect from injury. They are also well designed to be drop-proof and shock proof.
It comes with a whopping 8X magnification which is amazing for a kids set of binoculars.
Outdoor learning will be much fun with Kidwinz Shock Proof 8×21 Kids Binoculars. They will give your child an amazing experience that will last a lifetime. Designed for both girls and boys.
Recommended for age 3 and above
Kidwinz Shock Proof 8×21 Kids Binoculars Specifications
- Magnification: 8x
- Ocular lens Diameter: 18 mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21 mm
- Field of view (at 1000 yards): 366 ft
- Field of view (at 1000 m): 122 m
- Number of Lens: 5 Pieces and 3 Groups
- Prism Coating: Yes
- Lens Coating: FC
- Focus System: Center
- Focusing Lens: Obj.
- Exit Pupil Distance: 10 mm
- Angular field of view: 7.1 degrees
Bushnell Falcon 7×35 Binoculars – Best kids binoculars
The Bushnell Falcon 7×35 Binoculars are amazing binoculars which delivers a fantastic optics. The high 7X magnification with auto-focusing prism brings far away objects closer and in real clarity.
You can also use it in exploring short distances. The Falcon series binoculars are best for kids and teens who are starting out with binoculars.
They are beautifully designed, durable and easy to use.
Bushnell Falcon 7×35 Binoculars will enable your child explore the world around them with ease. The images are very clear and binoculars very durable.
The magnification of the Bushnell Falcon 7×35 Binoculars is very powerful.
- 7X magnification
- 20-foot close focusing distance
- Auto focusing Porro prism
- 12-millimeter eye relief
- 35-millimeter lens diameter
- 21-ounce weight
- Five-millimeter exit pupil
- 420-foot field of view at 1,000 yards
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars is the only binoculars designed specifically for small kids.
It comes with enlarged focus-free eyepieces which is more than three times the size of ordinary binoculars. It also contains perfect-fit goggles with placement guide which enables kids to see up close.
Perfect for Grades Pre-K+ or Ages 3+
More about the product:-
- 2x magnification
- Enlarged eye pieces and foolproof placement goggles
- Breakaway neck strap
- Promotes outdoor discovery and investigation.
- Designed for Preschoolers.
- Perfect for studying plants and animals
- Feature large comfy eyepieces
BlueCabi Shock Proof 6x21mm Binoculars – Best Binoculars for Kids
The BlueCabi Shock Proof Binoculars is the best gift you can give your child. It is easy to hold, durable and contains a rubber coated surface.
It also comes with a 6x magnification which is perfect for watching birds and exploring the nature around them.
The outer is made of rubber which gives the child a firm grip. It will not easily slip from the hands.
It comes complete with a carrying bag and a neck strap sized for children. This will encourage the young explorer to carry the binoculars wherever they go.
They are built to withstand the wear and tear of rough play of the children. This guarantees you the durability.
The binoculars are easy to clean.
Get BlueCabi Shock Proof 6x21mm binoculars best gift for your child, its affordable and simple to use.
More about these children’s binoculars:-
- Designed and engineered with children in mind
- Coated with durable shock-proof rubber material
- Light enough to support by hand
- Magnification 6x
- Contains objective lens diameter 21mm rubber coated
- Best for bird watching
Learning Resources Primary Science Big View Binoculars
Learning Resources Primary Science Big View Binoculars aids the children in understating the concept of magnification as they explore the world around them.
These binoculars are easy to use and feature a focus knob located in the center, 6x magnification, soft rubber eyepieces, and breakaway lanyard.
They are ideal for any little explorer. They perfectly fit into the child’s palm.
The binoculars are designed for comfort. They feature a soft rubber eyepiece which makes them more comfortable when in use.
More about the product (good binoculars for kids):-
- Colorful binoculars
- Feature soft rubber eyepieces
- 6x Magnification
- Measure a compact 5.5” long by 5” high.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Best for Ages 3+
Fisher Price Kid Tough Binoculars – Good Binoculars for Kids
These binoculars enable the Kids to discover far off locations. They are well designed and have a soft eye pieces that will not cause rashes.
It comes with a strap that enables the Kids to conveniently hang it around their neck with its removable neck strap and take it everywhere they want.
They are also equipped with rubber lens guard bumpers that make it safe for rugged use.
Perfect for Ages 3 to 8 years
More about the binoculars
- Supports 4x magnification
- Textured grip for better handling
- Comes with a focus knob for clear vision
- Ages 3 to 8 years
- Tough enough for little explorers
- Rubberized lens guard bumpers.
- Soft eye-pieces
- Breakaway neck strap
- Textured hand grips
ExploreOne 6×21 Binoculars – Binoculars for Kids
ExploreOne 6×21 Binoculars are well designed with the kids in mind. Its best for children from three years upwards. The ExploreOne’s Binoculars look almost the same for grownups. It is best for young children who have a passion for exploring and want to understand more on the environment around them.
The binoculars are ruggedly and durably built to sustain the rigors of play. In addition, they are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into little hands.
It comes with a bag to enable easy portability. It also contains a loop that can be strapped to your child’s belt.
It contains a 6X magnification which is amazing for a child and contains a focus knob which makes it easy for the child to use the binoculars.
More about the product:-
- Magnification 6x
- Measures 2.5 x 6 x 8 inches
- Objective lens diameter 21mm
- Weighs 8.8 ounces
- Comes with nylon carry bag
- Recommended Age 3+
Luwint 8 X 21 Kids Binoculars
The Luwint 8 X 21 High Powered Children Mini Color Binoculars Telescope is an Ideal gift for your child. It gives them the energy and enthusiasm they need to explore the world around them.
They are best for Watching Wildlife, scenery, Bird Watching among other activities that will keep the busy.
It comes with a soft rubber around the view area to protect children eyes. It also contains a rubber grip design which enables the child to catch the binoculars more steadily
The neck strap prevents the binoculars falling accidentally while using it.
- Steady Viewing
- Non-Slip Grip
- Compact and Lightweight Lanyard Portable Design
- Bright and Clear Range of View
- Glimmer HD
- Optics Zoom Scalable Telescopic 128m/ 1000m (yard)
- Objective lens diameter: 21mm
- Product Magnification: 8X
- Lens Coating: Composite Coating
- Field of view: 128m / 1000m (yard)
- Prism Type: BAK 4, 100% of the reflected light can make a more clear and bright image
- Mini size: 4.3 x 3.4 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Colors for choosing: Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow
Educational Insights GeoSafari Compass Binoculars
GeoSafari Compass Binoculars enables one to explore the environment around them with ease. It is ergonomically designed for small hands and eyes. It contains 4X magnification which brings wondrous things into sharp and clear focus.
Educational Insights GeoSafari Compass Binoculars are perfect for camping trips, nature excursions, summer camp, bird watching, and adventurous activities.
They are designed rugged and durable. They provide outstanding experiences to Kids. They are lightweight making them perfect for any child.
More about the product
- Large 30mm glass lenses.
- Easy-turn central focusing.
- Supports STEM learning.
- Includes attached neck strap for on-the-go travel
- Central focusing allows for 4x magnification.
- Built-in compass
- Ages 5 and up.