Looking for binocular glasses? You are on the right page. The binoculars glasses were created so that one could see all the action even when seated on the furthest end of the show.
What Are Binocular Glasses?
Binocular Glasses are basically traditional glasses that give you a superior zoom level. This mainly helps you in seeing especially if you your sight is deteriorating. The Binoculars Glasses will bring the visual or magnify it for proper view.
The glass binoculars usually come in different styles, shapes and colors. You can also use different magnification lenses in a pair of binocular glasses.
|2.1X Eschenbach Max TV Glasses Distance Viewing by MAGNIFYING AIDS||View Best Price|
|2X Eschenbach MaxTV Clip – Distance Viewing||View Best Price|
|2.1X Eschenbach MaxEvent Glasses – Distance Viewing||View Best Price|
|TV Magnifying Glasses||View Best Price|
|MaxiSee TV Glasses by Reizen||View Best Price|
|Eschenbach MaxDetail Magnifier||View Best Price|
Why you need Binocular Glasses?
There are a number of reasons you might need the binocular eyeglasses. They were first used by craftsmen. Since their conception their usage has greatly changed. They are now being used in most industries that require the manipulation of almost microscopic parts or small components that require magnification.
The Modern-day uses for binocular glasses or binocular goggles include:
- Changing of small objects as though they were larger bigger objects
- Able to see your television from all the corners of your room without moving closer
- Being able to see movies or plays in big theaters from any seat in the room
- Helping you read smaller print
- Using them in a big ballgame, you can sit at any seat on the stadium without moving closer to the front seats.
- Best Binocular Glasses 2018-2019
- Magnifying Glasses: What to Looking for?
Best Binocular Glasses 2018-2019
There are many other uses of glass binoculars, these are just a few.
2.1X Eschenbach Max TV Glasses Distance Viewing by MAGNIFYING AIDS
These glasses are perfect for a wide range of activities or work especially when you need to work under a high magnification lens for example retouching work in photography. It can also be used as a high-magnification vision aid.
- Magnification: 8x.
- Lens Type: Aplanatic.
- Diopter: 32D.
- Mount: High Grade White Plastic.
- Lens-to-Image Distance: 321 mm.
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic with Cera-tec Coating.
- Maximum Allowable Add: 3D
- Enlargement Ratio/Transverse Magnification: 9.1x.
2X Eschenbach MaxTV Clip – Distance Viewing
MaxTV Clip is a 2x magnification clip-on telescopic system. It is used to connect to eyewear and helps in magnifing objects that you need to see bigger.
The MaxTV Clip comes with a protective rubber which covers over the prongs so that the Clip does not scratch the lenses of the user’s eyewear.
The rubber cover also prevents the MaxTV Clip from slipping off the eyewear or moving out of alignment.
Also the backside of the ocular lenses contains a thin foam strip to avoid scratching the lenses of the eyewear.
When you do not need the magnification, you can easily flipped up the MaxTV Clip. No need to remove and reattach it.
- Magnification: 2x
- Field of View: Wide field of view of 9 degrees
- Lens Design: Galilean Telescopic system
- Working Distance: Large working distance of approximately 10 feet
- PD Range: 60mm to 68mm
- It is Lightweight
- Case: Protective sturdy
Also find: Best Compact Binoculars
2.1X Eschenbach MaxEvent Glasses – Distance Viewing
These are long distance viewing glasses. Get closer to the action with MaxEvent. It can be frustrating when you are at the theater or at a musical concert and you are sitting far away and you are not able to enjoy the action on the stage as you cannot see clearly. With MaxEvent you can now get closer to the action.
The MaxEvent glasses will maximize your individual visual experience. Good for concerts, stadium events and theater.
- Magnification 2.1x
- Grey Tint Lens
- Visual field 320 m / 1000 m
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (49 grams)
- PD tolerance range 60 – 68 mm
TV Magnifying Glasses
These TV Magnifying Glasses will enable you to enjoy watching your television. They feature 2.1X magnification and each eye lens can be focused separately for maximum clarity.
You can focus on objects from 10 feet to infinity, perfect for live sporting events, live theater , watching TV shows theatrical movies, or watching birds in the wild.
MaxiSee TV Glasses by Reizen
With MaxiSee TV Glasses by Reizen you will be able to maximize the size of TV screens and view other objects that are at least ten feet away with ease.
These hands-free eyeglass-style binoculars provide 2.1x magnification for distance and feature a wide 20-degree field of vision.
They are designed for watching TV. They are also perfect for going to the movies, theatres, and sporting events at school.
MaxiSee TV Glasses gives the user the ability to focus each eye separately. This allows compensation for difference in vision between the eyes
Eschenbach MaxDetail Magnifier
These magnifier glasses provide 2x magnification and can be adjusted so that each eye lens can be focused separately.
They are perfect for any near viewing activity where a magnified image is required.
More about the product:
- 2X Distance Magnification
- For close up work: the focus distance of 16 inches
Magnifying Glasses: What to Looking for?
There are a number of different things you need to focus when you want to invest in a pair of magnifying glasses.
- Comfort – You need a pair of binocular glasses that are comfortable to wear for a longer period of time. Don’t buy glasses that are smaller no matter how good looking they are. Get the ones that can perfectly fit you well.
- Lens – Look for glasses that have been well designed out of high-end lens materials. This will make it easier for you to zoom in even the smallest things. There are many manufacturers of Magnifying Glasses that take their time in crafting the best lens
- Optical zoom – Look for a glass with an optical zoom that will be useful to you in different situations that you would like. Focus on what you would like to do with them and get the best option for it.