Looking for Weber Summit S-470 Review? The summit series weber grill comes with amazing features that you will love.
It is an outstanding grill that provides exclusive features in addition to the best level of performance.
This Weber Summit stainless steel is a liquid propane gas grill that has 4 stainless steel burners and a primary cooking area of 468 square inch and the warming rack area of 112 square inches.
Check Price on Amazon >>
When you are searching for a premium grill you want the one that is able to do everything. This is what this model does. You will be able to prepare any recipe you need at your backyard. Entertain your guests and family in style with Weber Summit S-470.
This grill focuses on bringing you that delicious taste. It has all the features you need to bring out that exact recipe you see online. It has sections for warming, rotisserie, smoking, searing as well as an additional side burner that you can prepare anything you like. The Weber Summit S-470 price is not badly priced compared to the features comes with. The price is more on the lower side for premium grills.
Weber Summit S-470 Review 2020
Let’s have a look at Weber Summit S-470 Gas Grill and find out what makes it the best compared with other grills.
Main features of Weber Summit S-470
Weber’s Original Gas Grilling System
The Weber Gas Grilling System has been perfected to be able to provide you with a mouth watering meal. When you put it on you will see how the burners roar to life. The system makes it very easy for you to prepare your meal. The cooking surface area is evenly heated, and comes with controls that enable you to be able to take charge at every level.
Cookbox and Shroud
Components of the cooking system can be found at the cookbox. This includes the cooking grates, Favorizer Bars, burner tubes and the grease management system.
The cookbox is made of cast aluminum, making it more durable and efficient. It requires very minimal maintenance and care. It is able to withstand any temperature.
Whether you are using direct or indirect heat to cook, the shape of the cookbox, combined with the Shroud is well designed to allow proper circulation of heat around food.
The cooking grates come in different materials: stainless steel, porcelain-enameled steel, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron. They perfectly retain heat evenly and sears food superbly. The Porcelain enameled steel cooking grates are long lasting and give you an ample time when you are cleaning.
The Weber Summit S-470 burners are made from high-grade stainless steel. This makes them stronger as they do not have any welds. They are resistant to rust. The Flavorizer bars protect them from grease drippings and food.
Flavorizer bar system is designed to perform a number of functions. They prevent the drippings which in return add more flavor to your food.
The grill features a grease management system that enables the excess juices to drip into it. The grease tray and catch pan are easy to clean.
Weber Summit S-470 features a fuel gauge that enables you to know where your fuel stands.
- It comes with extra burners and side areas that will enable you to cook any type of meal you want
- Quality construction
- Brushed stainless steel finish that prevents show of marks
- Has a warranty – when buying ensure it comes with a warranty. This shows how serious the manufacturer is about the product
- It designed from quality materials that makes it durable
- Has enough storage space
Disadvantages of Weber Summit S-470 Gas Grill
- The four burners make it to be a little lesser on the premium grills
- The cooking area might be less, therefore you might not be able to prepare a bigger meal size at a go if you have guests
More about the Weber Summit S-470 Grill
- Has a front mounted lighted control panel
- Features snap Jet individual burner ignition system
- Four stainless steel burners
- Features stainless-steel Flavorizer bars
- 580 square inches of total cooking space. The primary cooking space consist of 468 square inches and the warming rant consists of 112-square-inch
- 48,800-BTU output from the main burners
- 12,000-BTU side burner
- 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner
- 6,800 smoker burner
- 10,600 rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- 8,000-BTU smoker burner
- Built-in thermometer
- Enclosed cart
- Can be sold as Liquid Propane or natural gas
- Made in the United States
- Measures 38.6 x 30.5 x 52 inches
- Weighs 241 pounds
Most of the Weber Summit S-470 parts come with a ten year warranty. The lid, stainless steel shroud, aluminum castings, stainless steel burner tubes, grates and the flavorizer bars come with a ten year warranty. The other parts have a 2 years warranty.
From the start the Weber revolutionized backyard grilling, they have developed the best products that enhance the grilling experience.
If you are searching for a well-designed grill the Weber Summit S-470 is one of the best to purchase. It is long-lasting and offers you the best performance of a premium grill. The four stainless-steel burners are good enough for you to prepare that delicious meal. The grills from Weber will continue to offer the best backyard grilling performance.