Best Driveway Sealer for Concrete: One of the best things in a home is having a driveway that leads to your home. A driveway makes your home look more appealing. If you are using concrete on your driveway, there are so many things that may damage it and in the long run, become so costly to repair. The best thing you can do is to protect it using the best driveway sealer concrete.
When you have a good driveway sealer, it will help your driveway to look good and last for many years. When have built your driveway using concrete, it will be complete until you have applied the best driveway sealer concrete.
What is the best driveway sealer for concrete?
Let’s find out.
- Best Driveway Sealer for Concrete
- Armor SX5000 Concrete Sealer – Deep Penetrating Concrete Sealer
- Armor AR350 Solvent Based Acrylic Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
- SX5000 Water Based Concrete Sealer – Water Repellent Concrete Sealer
- EnduraSeal Solvent Base Concrete Sealer – Best Solvent Base Sealer
- PS101 Siliconate Multi-Surface WB Penetrating Sealer
- DryWay Water-Repellent Concrete Sealer
- Rain Guard Water Sealers – Micro-Seal Concentrate Sealer
- Toughcrete Concrete Sealer – Best Driveway Seal
Best Driveway Sealer for Concrete
Find some of the best driveway sealers for concrete available on the market. These driveway sealers will help to preserve and enhance the appearance of the driveway.
Armor SX5000 Concrete Sealer – Deep Penetrating Concrete Sealer
Searching for a sealer that will protect your driveway without changing its look or water-based sealer? Then you need t look at the Armor SX5000.
The Armor SX5000 Concrete Sealer is a solvent-based approved Silane Siloxane water repellent sealer. SX5000 Concrete Sealer is one of the best deep penetrating concrete sealers available on the market. The product penetrates deep into the substrate where it reacts to form a hydrophobic barrier which reduces the absorption of water by up to ninety-five percent.
The Armor SX5000 is one of the best sealers for concrete, bricks, and masonry surfaces. It protects the driveway without changing its color or looks.
Armor SX5000 offers an amazing resistance to mildew, mold, and fungus. It also resists the damage that is caused by de-icing salts and freeze cycles.
More about Armor SX5000 Concrete Sealer
- It contains up to 5X more active ingredients compared to other products available on the market.
- Ready for use, just pour into your rolling pan or sprayer and apply
- Does not trap moisture or water below the surface
- Does not change the look or color – it maintains the natural look of the substrate
- It is a breathable sealer, therefore the substrate will breathe
- Reduces the absorption of water on the surface therefore there will be very minimal damage and deterioration which is mostly caused by water.
- Approved by the Department of Transportation
- It can last up to 10 years
- Manufactured in the USA
- Best sealer for unsealed concrete, brick, paver, stucco, and natural stone surfaces.
- One gallon of the Armor SX5000 can cover up to 200 square feet per coat.
Armor AR350 Solvent Based Acrylic Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
The Armor AR350 is a solvent acrylic wet look sealer that is made to protect, enhance, and seal your concrete driveway.
The Armor AR350 is an amazing product for the stamped concrete, poured concrete aggregate concrete, and concrete paver surfaces. You can apply it on unsealed surfaces and surfaces that have previously been sealed with a solvent-based acrylic.
It is designed to penetrate deep into the surface where it bonds chemically to the pores of the concrete to offer a long-lasting and breathable finish. Armor AR350 gives it a wet appearance. You can use it both in the interior as well as the exterior.
It is an amazing product for coating floors of warehouses, garages, pool decks, and driveways.
The application of this concrete driveway sealer is very easy; you can use a roller pump sprayer. Armor AR350 coating is resistant to mildew, mold, efflorescence, dusting, saltwater, and UV rays.
More about Armor AR350
- It is a breathable acrylic sealer
- Made from non-recycled US manufactured resins
- Easy to apply, you can use a sprayer or roller
- UV resistant and Non-yellowing
- It reduces concrete dusting as well as deterioration which is caused by surface abrasion
- It is resistant to water, salt damage, and some stains
- Provides a long-lasting low gloss finish
- Can last up to five years before adding a recoat
- One gallon is able to cover up to 200 square feet per coat
- Solvent Based Acrylic Sealer
SX5000 Water Based Concrete Sealer – Water Repellent Concrete Sealer
The Armor SX5000 WB is a water-based Silane Siloxane sealer approved by the Department of Transportation. It is a water repellent sealer that penetrates deep into the surface to chemically react and form a water repellent barrier to reduce water absorption.
The Armor SX5000 WB does not change the color or look of the surface. The surfaces that are covered with Armor SX5000 WB are resistant to damages which is caused by water absorption such as pitting, cracking, spalling, salt damage, freeze that damage, staining, and efflorescence.
The product can be applied to concrete, brick, aggregate, pavers, and natural stone.
More about Armor SX5000 WB
- Best for long-term sealing solution
- Easy to apply
- Five gallons can cover up to five hundred square feet in two coats or up to 1000 square feet in one coat
- Has low VOC
- Breathable Concrete sealer
- Water repellent sealer
- Does change the color or look of the substrate
- Does not leave any visible surface film
- Manufactured in the USA
EnduraSeal Solvent Base Concrete Sealer – Best Solvent Base Sealer
The Endura Seal 100% Acrylic solvent sealer is one of the best solvent base sealer which is well designed to protect your driveway. It gives it a long-lasting coating.
The EnduraSeal Solvent Acrylic Sealer is also well designed to be non-yellowing.
The EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Solvent Sealer is known to protect and as well as beautify all types of concrete-like stained, stamped, colored, and exposed aggregate concrete.
More about EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Solvent Sealer
- It is able to cover approximately 150-300 square feet per gallon
- High-performance solvent sealer
- Features a Non-yellowing formula
- It is 100% acrylic solvent
- Offers a durable coating of semi-gloss
- It dries fast
- Amazing product for your deck
PS101 Siliconate Multi-Surface WB Penetrating Sealer
The PS101 is a well designed chemically reactive deep penetrating siliconate sealer. The sealer fuses within porous substrates of concrete stone, brick, exposed aggregate, and mortar to reduce scaling and spalling, fight freeze/thaw damage, prevent moisture absorption, impart water repellence, and limit harmful effects of deicing chemicals and salts, alkali attack, acid rain deterioration, corrosion of reinforcing steel, and UV damage.
The PS101 Concrete Sealer also limits dirt buildup, decreases efflorescence, limits staining, and prevents mold and mildew. It also makes cleaning and maintaining easy.
More about PS101
- Breathable Sealer
- One of the multi-surface penetrating sealer available on the market
- Ideal for newly poured concrete, already existing concrete and mortar, stucco, brick, natural and artificial stone and exposed aggregate.
- Non-Yellowing Formula
- Limits Stains and Molds,
- Resists Salts and Deicing Chemicals,
- Decreases Efflorescence.
DryWay Water-Repellent Concrete Sealer
The DryWay Water-Repellent Sealer is one of the best penetrating sealer for concrete, stucco, brick, pavers, as well as other porous masonry.
The sealer offers wonderful protection against staining, water penetration, and deterioration of the concrete. In areas that have been treated with DryWay, water will shed and bead and reduce cracking, spalling, molds, algae, pitting, efflorescence and rebar corrosion.
DryWay Water-Repellent Concrete Sealer offers long-lasting protection that lasts up to ten years. No more reapplying each year. It is an amazing product for driveways and sidewalks.
The DryWay is heat and UV ray resistant. It will not change color or film.
More about the product:
- It does not form a film
- It does not trap water-vapor
- It is inherently resistant to the UV-rays, the heat, oxidative degeneration.
- The estimated service life is ten years
- Prevents Damage which is caused by salts and de-icing chemicals
- Easy to spray
Rain Guard Water Sealers – Micro-Seal Concentrate Sealer
The Micro-Seal Concentrate Sealer is designed to restore, protect, and give your concrete driveway an amazing look.
The product is designed using the best water repellent chemicals available on the market. It is formulated by blending silanes and siloxanes.
The Rain Guard cement offers a 10-year satisfaction guaranteed warranty. It is a deep penetrating sealant, which is water repellent and 100% breathable.
More about Rain Guard Water Sealer
- It is a penetrating concrete sealer
- 100% breathable
- Water repellent
- Does not change the appearance of your concrete
- Made from the best chemicals on the market
Toughcrete Concrete Sealer – Best Driveway Seal
If you are looking for a concrete sealer that will penetrate the concrete to protect the surface as well as below the surface of the concrete then you need to try Toughcrete concrete sealer. It is one of the best Concrete driveway sealers that will offer your concrete long term protection.
ToughCrete Concrete Sealer is an amazing siloxane concrete sealant that is designed to protect your sidewalk, garage floor, and driveway.
The sealant is able to give the concrete surface up to ten years of protection from water damage, salt, or deterioration.
When you use ToughCrete, you will be extending the life span of your concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, sidewalk, and at the same time improving the look of your home.
More about ToughCrete concrete sealer
- Number one siloxane penetrating sealer for protecting your driveway
- The ToughCrete penetrates deep into the concrete surface to give your driveway protection for up to ten years
- Protects your driveway from deterioration, salt damage, and water damage
- Best penetrating sealer.
- It improves the value of your home