Looking for Royal Gourmet Classic 6 Burner Grill Review or royal gourmet grill ? The Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner is not just your ordinary grill, it is a grill that is custom made to give you a great experience, one that you will look forward to every time you need your meals to be superb. The hype about this grill is that it has six stainless steel burners, five on the main cooking area and one at the left side. To top it all it has a rear burner. With the seven burners it is possible to cook a large meal without much struggle.
The rear burner is well constructed, with lots of space and can cook quite large amount of meals. If you are expecting to grill a large amount of meal then Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner is the grill to get.
This grill has dual doored storage area/cabinets, as a big grill you can be assured that the storage area will be able to create some space for your species or grilling tools. Not only does this grill guarantee you of large storage and cooking area, it also long-lasting. Having it will create a wonderful cooking.
- Royal Gourmet Classic 6 Burner Stainless Steel LP Gas Grill Review 2019
- Main features – Royal Gourmet Classic 6 Burner Grill Review
Royal Gourmet Classic 6 Burner Stainless Steel LP Gas Grill Review 2019
Main features – Royal Gourmet Classic 6 Burner Grill Review
The total space in the main cooking area is 776 sq inches with 5 stainless steel burners on the main cooking area. The rear is able to heat up very fast and the heat can easily be regulated to desired heat. On side there is another burnee. This feature makes it good for people with a need to cook for large number of people. To be exact you can cook burgers for 10-30 people.
Another feature is that the five burners on the main cooking area burn up with up to 10,000 BTU cooking energy. As mentioned earlier this burner has both side burner and rear burner. The side burner is able to burn with cooking energy of up to 9,000 BTU and the rear one with 12,000 BTU. For Hitachi method of grilling the rear burner is well featured for this. In short, Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner has a total of 71,000 BTU of cooking power and consequently it places this grill as one of the medium range grills.
Durability is another feature that is confirmed by the quality stainless steel that is used to make the cooking area. The iron grates are coated with porcelain which improves their durability.
Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner has good burners and large working area; the manufacturer however did not put any unique features. The aim of grill is intended at meeting the needs of users without much unique feature that come with extra cost.
Advantages of Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner
- 5 main burners with a total of 50,000 BTU cooking power. In addition it has 2 useful burners that are expected to give a good grilling experience
- Very easy to clean due to the good quality of material used
- Durable especially on the cooking area
- Good cooking power that can easily be regulated to desired heating capacity
- The weight is average which means it can easily be moved
- It is large and since its price is budget focused in aims at bringing good quality instead of unique features.
Disadvantages of Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner Grill
- Even with the strong and good front make, this grill has a poorly venter back. As a result this may affect heat retention in moments when the top lid is opened.
- One of the pro is that is that it is a bit light which is a plus mark for mobility, however this puts a bit of question marks on its long term use.
- Although the grill is outstanding there is no exceptional features that one can point out
Design of Royal Gourmet Classic 6 burner stainless steel gas grill
- It is large
- It is largely silver build using the stainless steel from the lid to the base
- The cabinets are a bit black, this feature combine with silver outlook presents a stylish appearance
- Has a dual layered lid that helps a lot in heat retention. The lid is also good as it allows different forms of cooking like smoking or slow cooking
- The burners have knobs for regulating heat easily
- The spacious cabinets come hardy in storing grilling tools and for durability they have dual stainless steel doors
- For easier mobility it has for wheels which support the base and can be adjusted to cater for dissimilar surface area.
- Compared to other medium sized grills, this grill is averagely light as it weighs 123 pounds.
- The electric ignition is a good feature that brings instant lighting of the grill.
- It has a removable greasing tray which improves its cleaning ability
- The lid has built in thermometer that efficient enough to give accurate reading of the temperature within the grill.
Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner only has a one-year warranty from the manufacturers. In contrast with other grills the warranty is not the best offer. However, it is logical to get this kind of limited warranty as the grill has not been made with very luxurious material nor does it possess very unique features.
As a fairly affordable grill, no much is expected in this 6 burner stainless steel gas grill. But users can be assured that this grill is quality for its price. If all your concerns are bigger cooking area and more burners then Royal Gourmet Classic 6-Burner is the grill to for you. You will definitely be assured of 71,000 BTU of cooking power.
It is good to keep in mind that without the covering of the lid, the grill has poor heat retention; this means that when the lid is closed the grill will heat fast and cook as required. But when the lid is opened it may be hard to even heat the grill to the required temperature especially for the rear burner. In general this grill is good to user who understands to their needs. It will deliver as expected. No much hype is to be placed on its feature. The most significant thing for any buyer of this grill to know is that for cooking space good point are to be accorded, the cleaning is also expected to be easy and eventually you will get value for your money.