Looking for Broil King Monarch 390 Review? In this article we are going to look at Broil King 931284 Monarch 390 Reviews.
The Broil King is well known of delivering the best grills on the market. Every Broil King grill is built to offer unmatched cooking flexibility. The Broil King Monarch 390 has not been left behind. It is designed in such a way that it is able to provide you with the capability of preparing any recipe you desire that requires a grill.
Monarch 390 grill measures 22 x 51.8 x 48 inches. It weighs 122 pounds making it moveable.
The Monarch 390 liquid propane gas grill comes with three burners that are capable of producing 30000 BTU as main burner output.
The cooking are of this grill is 350 sq. Inches, which is spacious enough to prepare food for your whole family at a go. The grill also features sure lit electronic ignition system, making it faster to ignite when you quickly need it.
For sure the Broil King has grills for any budget; the features are of quality standards.
Broil King Monarch 390 Review
When shopping for a mid range grill, what you need is a product that will offer you a long lasting performance. A product that is well prices and gives you value for your money. That’s why broil king monarch 390 price falls in this category. The Broil King is known for the value they provide in their grills.
Main features of Broil King Monarch 390
- 30, 000 BTU main burner output
- 10, 000 BTU stainless Steel side burner
- 12, 000 BTU stainless Steel rear rotisserie burner
- Premium rotisserie kit
- Heavy duty reversible cast iron cooking grids
- 350 sq. inches Primary cooking space and a total of 520 sq. In. cooking space which includes porcelain warming rack
- Monarch 390 grill has three 3 burners – the three stainless steel Dual Tube burners are designed to ensure there is an excellent heat coverage over the 350 square inches primary cooking area. The end result enables your food to be well cooked as well as retain the flavor of the food.
- Features sure lit electronic ignition system
- Has two deluxe accu-temp thermometer
- Features stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
- Has a stainless steel cook box with cast aluminum end caps and also features a rust resistant zinc coated steel component
- Metallic charcoal painted drop down steel side shelves
Advantages of Broil King Monarch 390
- Provides you with value for your money as it comes with amazing features, such as three burners, side burner, three burners and rear rotisserie burner
- Easy to ignite
- Easy to move it from one point to another.
- Wide cabinet space
Disadvantages of Broil King Monarch 390
- We found out that the primary cooking area is not that large, therefore it does not provide you with enough space if you want to prepare a large meal
- The design is a bit simple but it does the function best
Design of Broil King Monarch 390
The grill features a rust proof cast aluminum cook box and durable stainless steel components.
It comes with a side burner that will allow you to do more. With it you will be able to create mouth-watering side dishes, sauces or soups while you grill.
Broil King Monarch 390 heavy duty cast iron cooking grids are reversible. The grid one side is grooved to capture juices while the other side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks.
The grill features a stainless steel Flav-R-Wave Cooking System. This system ensures there is even and superior heat distribution on the cooking area. It also protects the burner and vaporizes drippings to give your meal a great barbecue flavor.
The Linear Flow Valves control knobs in this grill provides you with the unlimited heat control enabling you to set your grill to the correct temperature for roasting, slow cooking or searing. This is an amazing feature as you will have total control of your cook.
It also comes with a Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer which is easy to read. You are able to monitor the temperature as you prepare your meals. There are certain foods that require you to cook at a certain temperature. This is an awesome feature that will offer you the right temperature monitoring.
Broil King Monarch 390 Therma Cast Cookbox is made from the die-cast aluminium and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It provides you with amazing heat retention as well as long lasting durability.
It also features a Steel Fold-Down Shelves that are designed to fold down to provide you with convenient storage in limited spaces.
The Broil King Monarch 390 comes with a warranty. No need to worry if something goes wrong. Its warranty is broken down into the different parts. The cook box comes with a limited lifetime warranty while the stainless steel Dual Tube burners come with a ten year warranty. All the other parts feature a 2 year warranty.
When you want to purchase the best grill, the first thing you look at is the price and the features it has to offer. The Broil King has put together a grill that will give you value for your money. Its features are designed to be durable.
The three burners will give you the power you need, in addition to the side burner and the rear rotisserie burner. Finding all these features in one grill makes it worth buying. You can have a look at other models such as Broil King Sovereign XLS 90 and Char Broil Performance 475